Congratulations! Looking forward to this!
Wail - Final week of Crowdfunding
It's the start of the final week of ZiMo 2022 so I thought I'd give a breakdown of the next steps for Wail before the campaign closes.
First of all a small apology, I started a new job at the start of February and haven't had as much time to work on Wail or keep up with communication as I was planning. However progress has been steady and ongoing whenever I can find the time!
Now onto the next steps:
- Next Monday (28th) the crowdfunding campaign will close. The final rules will be made available in layout, plaintext, print friendly and epub formats.
- At the start of March the art version will be made available alongside the Mysteries of the Wailing Lands add-on.
- Early March I will claim the funds from Itch. When they clear I will order a proof copy of the Zine, add-on and additional sheets. (Character, Waycastle and Map) If all goes to plan then I will do a full order of all content ready to go onto my Etsy store.
- Then in late March/ early April I will be sending out emails with a link to the product along with a discount code for each backer.
- After the physical launch each backer will be sent a code to access the Wailing Hex Kit here on Itch free of charge.
At the time of writing 150 people have backed Wail and I can not thank you all enough for the support you’ve shown. And while reviews left on itch.io are not public I have loved looking through the kind words and appreciate all of the feedback.