A downloadable module
The Spire looms overhead. An ever changing tower of machinery of unknown origins. Beacons enter the Spire and seek to defeat the the forces of the dark within. Doing so will grant them access to the Anvils; tools user to craft powerful weapons. But failure will see the Beacons cast out and their rewards snatched away.
Enter The Spire, a challenging tower designed to test Beacons, granting the worthy access to Anvils to craft powerful weapons. Each layer completed gives access to an Anvil, the first defining your weapon reward and each that follows allowing a tag to be added.
- Fight through up to 5 layers of encounters
- Craft and enhance a weapon frame at the Anvils found throughout The Spire
- Customise your reward as you ascend. The farther you climb the stronger your weapon frame becomes
- Reach the Pinnacle to craft a Masterwork Weapon
- Risk & reward system: try another layer to improve your reward but risk losing your weapon frame should you fail
Spire is a fan-made module for the rules-lite modular sci-fi RPG LIGHT by Gila RPGs.
Spire was created for the LIGHT Jam.
Purchase of Spire will give you access to a 9 page pdf of the rules and add a community copy to the pool.
In order to download this module you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this module at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you can't afford a copy of Spire please feel free to download a community copy. For every copy of this module purchased I will add an additional community copy to the pool.
- Community copies updatedMay 19, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.